Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best CCNA Practice Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrini316

Technical User
Feb 17, 2002
US
Can you provide your opinions for the best CCNA practice test? I would like the most realistic exam prior to taking the actual exam next week.

Thanks,

Jeff

If I were preparing for a Cisco exam, I would purchase the appropriate Boson exam. I highly recommend them.

I've heard if you miss a question, the new Boson's have links to Cisco's web site with information on the question.
I have not confirmed this though.

I am also looking for advice with this - it seems to me that a lot of practice test are unreasonably easy and a lot are unreasonably difficult.

It would be great to have a realistic exam to find out if I am ready.

THX

EB

I preferred Self Test's practice exams over the Boson. I found the Boson tests to be clumsy. After taking the CCNA exam I feel that the Self Test exam was a closer representation of the actual test questions, though the Boson tests did have the simulators. I had no problem passing the exam either.

My $0.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back