Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best Asterisk supported SIP origination/termination company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcShadowe

Technical User
Nov 28, 2007
US
Hey everyone,

I'm searching around for a good company that provides very reliable SIP origination and termination. I push a LOT of calls, use an Asterisk PBX setup, and want the best rates possible too (of course). Any ideas of real experience with companies out there? Any info is appreciated. Hopefully I can make up a list and then narrow it down from there.

Hey Vince,

Thanks for the input. I checked some places out and made an account with VT White (aka ViaTalk White Label). They seem to have really great rates. Plus an hour after I signed up an actual person who I guess is my account representative emailed me to see if I needed any help.

I'm going to start testing this out thoroughly. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

Thanks again Vince.

Cbeyond is good
Bandwidth.com is good, (better rates)

Thanks for the info busster. If things do not work out with vtwhite.com ill check those out.

So far vtwhite has been really good. They lowered some pricing because I use such a high volume of traffic, and they have been extremely reliable. I really like the fact I have my own rep who takes care of everything too. Plus you can't beat unlimited channel DIDs.

I may be biased but I recommend checking out Link2VoIP, We offer termination at 1.1c/min to Canada and 1.5c/min to the USA. We also have DIDs in most Canadian cities and 98% of the USA. You can find our complete rates at .

Regards,
Andrew Green
Senior Technician,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back