Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bending text

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocoutts

Technical User
Feb 5, 2002
GB
Hi,
CorelDraw has a really good feature where text can follow any line. For example, text can sit nicely on the outlines of a circle, and bend round.
I am sure PhotoShop must have a similar feature but I can't work out how to do it.
Any advice would be helpful
Jo

That feature is saved for Illustrator I'm afraid. Not sure if PS7 has that ability, if so I haven't found it yet.

funkyteks3.jpg

rod@sameplanet.co.uk

Actually it can't do the same as corel. You can simulate it a bit by push the little curve button next to the color at the top.

With the text button selected, you should see a bar along the top with FONT, SIZE, PLACEMENT, COLOR, The the curve button.

Play around with that to simulate what you want to do.

Hope this helps! [deejay]
Nate
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!"

Adobe Photoshop is programm processing photographies. In Adobe we works more with card than with text. In Corale such possibilities no. In Adobe possible edit a card, move, insert, cut... Certainly be a possibility and work with the text too.

For example:
Create warped text and choose Style...
If u have any questions u can ask me. I try to answer them.

Greta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back