Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50e 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevpd

Programmer
Nov 6, 2007
US
I seem to have a problem locked out of a BCM50e on the "Data Services" area. I am trying to get into the DHCP Server to disable DHCP and any username/password does not work. I have cold reset the router multiple times so it goes back to the Factory Settings and still no luck getting in. I have tried usernames "nnadmin", "admin" and passwords "setup", "1234", "admin", "266344", "738662", my standard password for the system and "PlsChgMe!" none of these work. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to disable the DHCP. It is giving out an I.P Address of 192.168.1.1 and it is really effecting the network its on. DHCP is disabled under I.P Subsystem. Please help!!!

You are locked out of the BCM or just that field? have you tried to go under Administrator access and create a new user with full admin rights?

I had this happen to me and I think I had to do a level 2 to get back in.

I have full Admin Rights, but how do I do a level 2 to get back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back