Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50e Router Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunkertel

Technical User
Jun 28, 2008
CA
Good morning,
I have administrator access to my BCM50e (v6.0) via Element Manager however I cannot access the integrated Business Secure Router via web browser.
The system administrator credentials don't allow access to the Router and the default credentials don't work either.

Is there a way to reset or retrieve the Router login only without resetting the whole BCM? Perhaps with the nnsupport SSH access??

Router_hflqet.jpg

Thank you Gentlemen for the replies.
I was unable to locate the internal reset button as indicated on page 40 item 3 of the attached manual.
I performed the "Cold Reset Router..." from within Element Manager as recommended by exsmogger.
The default password listed on page 39 item 3 did not work. However, I found this guide which seems to relate better to my router version.
I was able to access the router using the information on Page 44 item 3.
Again, Thank you to all of you for you help. Much appreciated!

Morning Brian

The passwords were always different as the router was a separate unit which is why it is on another card inside the BCM 50 unit. I think the manufacturer was ZyXEL.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back