Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

config5623

Programmer
Jul 22, 2012
US
Can a company Directory be chaned from a phone?

The business name can be changed via the Terminal programming as I have just done this.

You should get "Terminals&Extns" on the display. Use the down arrow on the phone to get to "System prgrming" and then press the right arrow to see "Hunt groups". Now use the down arrow a number of times to get to the "Business Name" area. Press the right arrow and use the soft keys to make the change.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Company Directory" is a feature only in the Callpilot.

When a mailbox is created you also have the option to assign it to the directory, this can be changed even after the mailbox is created.

When AA answer people can press # for the directory then spell the persons name.

You need to provide more details/info as to what you are trying to do.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I[censored] assumed it was the Speed dial directory they were talking about..i should have cleaned my glasses first.[bugeyed]

Here you can use these ones [bigglasses]
As for Firebird there are no more to give out so will give him an extra eye instead [3eyes]

The suspense is killing me though lol

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back