Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 VoIP to Hunt Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttscanada

Programmer
May 4, 2007
CA
I have two BCM50's ver 2, connected with 4 VoIP Trunks
Calls between the site to individual DN's or to the opposite end PSTN work fine.
Using CDP with location A being 7 and 221-250 DN's, and location B being 8 and 321-332 DN's

Dialing 722X from location B reaches the correct DN at location A
Dialing 832X from location A reaches the correct DN at location B
Dialing 79xxxxxxx correctly accesses the PSTN from location A's trunks
Location B has no PSTN trunks, all PSTN calls are through location A which is working fine.

So....I have a hunt group set up at location B that works correctly when called from within location B.

Calls from location A, dialing 8355 (355 being HG01) divert directly to 321 which is the control/prime set.
The system will not let me assign a target line to the Hunt Group.
Anyone know how to make this call route properly.

What location A wants is to send a call to location B that will ring on all phones in the Hunt Group rather than trying to guess who might be at their phone.

Thanks

Did you build a target line with private recieved digits for that hunt group DN ? Also assign that hunt group the target line.

Do you have a Dest. code 835, it looks like you have 832, your 3rd digit is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back