Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 UM >10users

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandster

Programmer
Jun 28, 2006
GB
Folks I am having an issue with Callpilot that manifests itself when I get to around 10 users (outlook2003/exchange) and Callpilot. I have 32 VM/UM Licenses. Once I get to around 10 I start to see issues starting outlook and I get a message that the server cannot be found. I can ping the BCM50 no problem when I see the issue but when I try to connect to the BCM50 (telnet) on the imap port I get an error. Does anyone have a BCM50 implementation with >10 VM/UM users? and if so have you seen any issues with having everyone logged into outlook at the same time.

There is a Norstar/BCM forum. You may want to try and ask this question there. The Call Pilot discussed on this forum pertains mainly to the bigger Call Pilot working with a PBX or Succession platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back