Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 to BCM50 - Voip Trunks - Outgoing caller ID issue for 2nd system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo5

Technical User
May 17, 2004
US
I have 2 BCM50s joined via IP trunks. System A has a PRI, system B makes outbound calls across the IP trunks and out system A's PRI. Currently all of system B's outgoing calls are showing system A's outgoing main number. Is there something I am missing that will make the OLI form system B carrying across and out system A?

Thanks in advance!

Try putting the number you want displayed into the Public OLI field of each set on System B. It may not work, but it's worth a shot.

Stacyjo5, just curious to know if your system B's inbound calls are flowing in through system A as well. I have 2 400's connected via VoIP trunks as well and we can't get the complete Caller ID info on system B. We only get number but not name.

I agree with Magna, also under resources-ip trunks I beleive you need to have Foward redirected OLI enabled. I have this woking on a couple of systems, and I am almost positive you need a MCDN Keycode for that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back