Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Rls3 outbound transfer to Cell Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecs99ny

Programmer
Jun 14, 2007
US
I have a BCM 50 Rls 3 that is answered by the AA after hours with an outbound transfer option of 1 to call a cell phone. I have 3 POTS lines on the system. When I hit the AA and press 1 the call passes with no problem, rings the cell phone. No problem. However...if it goes to voicemail on the cell phone I get the recording, leave my message and hang up but the message does not deliver. This is on a Verizon Cell phone ONLY. AT&T cell phone recieves the message no problem. If I call the cell directly from a line on the BCM and leave a message it delivers the message. I have also set up message notiification and this works just fine. Only when the call is redirected through Call Pilot, is the message lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

There was few issues in the past with GSM phones, make sure your Bcm is patched to the latest and let us know the result.

Thanks. Will try the patches. The system was current as of January. Have another Tech working with Verizon Wireless. Will update with solution.

I didn't think that Verizon used GSM...only ATT and T-Mobile in this area... Did the updates work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back