Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 R6 Cannot transfer call to other GATI line

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Hello Team!
I have a BCM50R6 connected with analog trunks, where a remote user on 2050 is answering calls.
The user has assigned 061 and 062 lines, both of them on a unique line pool with access only from this user.
when selecting any of the 2 lines the user can get dialtone and make calls , also he can receive calls to on the analogue line numbers.
The issue is when i have an incoming call , the user answers it but needs to transfer the call to another external number, by selecting transfer the call gets on hold and caller hears the hold tone, then the user selects line 062 ( in order to get another line to make the call for transferring) and then the error is that transfer is denied. Tried both to manual select the line and press the pool access code where it opens the second line ( 062) but still get denied.
Finally i did a routing with destination code the number i need but still get denied.
any ideas?

thanks

Nikos

It’s been awhile using this system

Try Enable allow trunk to trunk transfer

you mean allow redirect?
Where is the trunk to trunk transfer enabling?

Thanks

Under each line make sure the lines are set to "Supervised" or maybe "Loop Guarded" on yours.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I was thinking “enable network Transfer”
But have now realised that’s in the call pilot if you are using call transfer from voicemail

Analogue lines need to be loop guarded as curlycord has stated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back