Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 MOH QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYQUEST

Technical User
Oct 20, 2002
US
I have a client with a BCM50, don't know the SW version, they want to add MOH to it. Are the MOH options on the BCM50 the same as the NORSTARs? I tried to find the info in the BCM50 Telset Admin Guide, but it only shows the flow chart to get to the feature, not the options available. On the old NORSTARs you had three options: silence, beep tones, or an external source.

Any help is appreciated, many thanks in advance...
....JIM....

Why so Bold?

Yes its the same but as for Music you have Stream or Uploaded files and Audio source/jack.

You should be reading the guides on the BCM itself....Telset does not cover all nor can it see all programming.

Add me to LinkedIN

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

As Curly has stated, the BCM 50 had incorporated the Norstar MOH features with a port on the 25 pair cable used for connection but with the additional feature to allow you via Element Manager to upload *.wav files so that you can have a number of music files being played to callers or extension users if background music is enabled.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back