Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Call Attendant - The person you have called is not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchservices

IS-IT--Management
Feb 8, 2010
GB
I am trying to setup Call Attendant on our BCM50. I have setup a greeting table with a CCR Menu node. But here is the annoying thing, everytime I dial the main line number before it plays my custom menu node, it says in a default voice presetting "The person you have called is not available".

Anyone know how to fix this issue, or what settings I am missing?

It sounds like you do not have the lines assigned to the table and or that feature 982 is not set to answer lines. Do you have a night service button set to control flow the AA or is it through feature 982? Also if you have the voice mail set to answer on three rings and the AA to answer on six the voice mail at ext 221 or general delivery will answer first before the call ever gets to the AA.

Hope this helps.

I agree with socalmics
If you are using a service mode to direct the call to AA then you will get this message.

If you assign the line to be answered BY AA in line administration and record a greeting( morning)etc then you dont get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back