Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bcm50 and callpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro21

Technical User
Jan 15, 2015
CA
My question is is the night schedule for autoattendant to take over set up in bcm50 or callpilot. Thanks

If you mean Service Modes that is on the BCM

Note that if you program the so called "night schedule" it is only to tell Callpilot to answer right away, it does not tell what greeting to play when.

On BCM /Service Modes/Night Schedule add the DN of Callpilot as the ringing set

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

yes thanks curly. They only want AA to answer after hours and I have a closed greeting and to just leave a message. I've created a ccr tree, is this required or can regular AA send call to a mailbox. Thanks again.

AA can do it if you instruct the caller to press *100
Where * says leave message and 100 is the mailbox number (General Delivery)

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back