Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 3.7 Reporting for Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky101

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2006
AU
Have a BCM 50 with 3.7 running reporting for call center (RCC). when trying to pull down information from BCM download status sits at 0%. I have aplied all reletive patches, everything pings and am running the latest 2.3.204 version of RCC. RCC is installed on a clean installed XP Service pack 1 (service pack 2 does not work with RCC ever)
Please help, this problem needs to be resolved last week!!

had the same problem... double check the rcc passwords and restart that process. wait for a long long time... sometimes it took me more than 1 hour before the status bar started increasing.

Also, make sure your RCC password is different than the admin password for CallPilot, otherwise it will fail.

Hi
I had the same problem on my BCM200 3.7 !Problem was when I run (Install)RCC on customer PC !!! But after RCC was installed on new and clean non Customer PC, installed XP & Service pack 1, after work RCC properly ...

Make this step's :
1. reboot RCC PC
2. reboot BCM
3. run RCC ....

oh thanks a heap, i will give this a try on monday, All the passwords are different and are deffenetly correct because when i deliberatly type in the wrong one it tells me to re-enter.

I also have an error about RCC being the wrong xml version, so if knowone has a solution to this problem i will try MSXML 4.0 service pack 2...or try one of the other RCC versions that didn't have this error.

One thing i definetly havn't tried is a cold reboot...only because there is no oportunity for down time

But either way, thanks all

Verify that you have the correct version of IIS installed on the RCC server.

My advice is to use Win2kPro on the RCC Server, patch it fully and THEN install the RCC. Also make sure that it is NOT part of the domain (if there is one).

This setup NEVER fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back