Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 2.0 Factory Image Patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2010
US
Hello all,

I am curious to know if anyone out there has an old copy of the BCM50 2.0 Factory image patch. I recently ran into an issue of a BCM50 that was upgraded to 2.0, but the patch was never installed and the Level II reset wiped it back to 1.0. I was able to reinstall the 2.0 s/w and the keycodes, but now if in the event it needs to be wiped again I want to lock it into the 2.0. If you have it, and are willing to share it please let me know.

Thanks!

You could purchase the multi image drive, just insert then use putty and choose RS to load it.
Also once you setup a new BCM create an image of that HD and store it for later.

Contact me for other options if need but I do have 2.0.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Just a follow up...

Thanks to curlycord for the simple and elegant solution.

Honestly, don't know why I didn't think of that myself. Using the Multi-Image did the trick, locked it in the correct s/w version according to KRS and allows for normal operations and resets if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back