Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM400 Menu Recording 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegenerallee

IS-IT--Management
Apr 7, 2011
US
I'm working with a BCM400 and can't figure out where to update / modify the menu options that are giving when calling the main number that the BCM is using. I have checked the "Applications -> IVR" area (to find that noting is set) and don't see anything in Application Builder that corresponds to this BCM. Any suggestions on where else I should look?

What are you hearing exactly? CCR Tree? AA menu Prompt? or maybe even a telco cloud that hasnt actually routed to your BCM yet?

@webb32: Can't say that I'm familiar with the terms "CCR Tree" or "AA Menu Prompt". What I'm hearing is "Thank you for calling Company XYZ. Press 1 for this division. Press 2 for that division.

In element Manager go to Application, Voice messaging, then Launch Call Pilot Manager. It will open your browser, and explore the CCR options.

@SeeD441984: Thanks for the information. I see what it's doing now. It's an independent version of Call Pilot that's specific to the BCM. Got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back