Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM200 Rls 4 HD Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi

I've got a customer with BCM200 Rls 4, The BCM HD crash and the customer doesn't have the keycodes, I don't have the BCM200 Rls 4 image files, I have BCM50 rls 2 and 3 Acronis images, Can I use a BCM50 image just for starting the BCM200 and see the BCM ID, I need the BCM Id for download keycodes
Please, Does Anybody have a BCM200 Rls 4 Acronis Image that can upload (to dropbox for example)?
Thanks!!!

You cannot load anything but an R4 Image.
The SYSID is inside the BCM on the MSC card.

Contact me via my links below and I will see about sending you an image.

Add me to LinkedIN

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I didn't note that the BCM200 doesn't have the MSC card(PCMCIA), sombody removed it, is This card the same for BCM400?

The 200 has it's own MSC Card part number NTAB9930 and has the system id
The PCMCIA card is the PEC Card which goes into the MSC card
I believe the PEC card NTBB80AAAB will go into any BCM

Add me to LinkedIN

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Yes, The BCM400 has two PCMCIA card MSC PEC NTBB80AJ, For testing Can I put one of this PEC NTBB80AJ into BCM200?

Hi, Please, Where are the keycodes saved on BCM400 and BCM200? Are keycodes saved in the PEC card (PCMCIA NTBB80)? If so, I cannot use a PEC from different BCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back