Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM200 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supportvzla

Technical User
Oct 9, 2002
VE
Good afternoon,

i am isntalling a bcm200 4.0 and i have problem with the loop trunk, they stay hold after the CCR.

The lines analog stay on hold,

I need to install the patch

BCMR400.261core
BCMR400su018
BCMR400260CDR.

I could not download from avaya web page, Pls somebody have a link to download it,

Pls help us

Regards

Have you also tried to set the lines to supervised with the correct disconnect clear times for your region.
Make sure your telco also match this

You need to get a hold of your local vendor for patches as they are not available to the public.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks for you reply,

We are bussines partner, the problem is we did not find inside avaya web page where download this patches.

Pls some help.

Regards

The 3 patches that you require are very old for the BCM 200/400 at 4.0. The last ones issued that I'm aware of are..

BCM 4.0
==================================

PATCH ID: BCM.R400.359-ROOTFS Category: LTD
PATCH ID: BCM.R400.140-AASpecializedTransferActivate Category: LTD
PATCH ID: BCM.R400.SU.System.034-201206 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM.R400.SU.Desktop.020-201203 Category: GEN

If you have trouble getting them, then please let me know.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Yes Avaya has removed all the patches for 200/400 because they are not supported anymore. They are forcing an upgrade to the 50/450 rls 6 so unless you have kept a history of the patches I think your out of luck. Someone out here probably have them on file I know we did until about a year ago but then we lost the drive we had them on.

Is this true still?

SPECIAL NOTE: Patches for Release 6 on BCM50/450 are no longer posted on the ESPL site: They are now posting new patches in the PLDS site: For PLDS dealers are required to have a client registered as "Entitlement" to view any patches.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks firebirdscramble,

I could download this 2 patch that you mentioned

PATCH ID: BCM.R400.SU.System.034-201206 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM.R400.SU.Desktop.020-201203 Category: GEN

Aditional the patch BCM.R400.340-CTE too.

The other taht you indicated are no available.

Pls that you have more information,

Regards

The BCM 4.0 patches should be available on Avaya's PLDS site. as I downloaded the BCM.R400.340-CTE-1.5-1.0.zip one from it.

Follow my link on the last thread if you still need assistance.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

hi friends,

I already installed the patchs on bcm200, the loop trunks after the call stay on hold, do you know if i which prompt i have to change.

The time disconection in the trunk module? i did it but the situation is the same.

Please some help

regards

Under Lines / Trunk Mode make sure the line is Supervised
If you need to change the timer go to Telephony Resources and high-lite your module (i.e. GAT4) and change the timer.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back