Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM vs. ESI

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleetline

Technical User
Aug 15, 2007
US
Does anyone have any horror stories about ESI or is there any significant facts that are damaging to ESI. We have someone who is trying to push this product in one of our offices and we need to shoot this down.

After a little research it does not look to be a big market.

We sell every kinda of phone out there yet never heard of this ESI system.

You may get lucky and get an answer hear but pobably better to search for an ESI forum and get questions answered from there.

I have installed them before. They have some nice features like light up line keys and virtual mailbox keys but the Auto Attendant is limted and very difficult to program. Also sound quality is terrible. I have a pizzeria that likes it but all the others have been replaced. From what I've seen ESI doesn't even come close to comparing to any Nortel system.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.---George Carlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back