Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM.R400.SU.SYSTEM.026 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlsabin

Vendor
Jul 29, 2008
US
I am looking for this smart update and it would appear that Avaya only keeps the latest update on there website. Any chance that someone has this saved on a cloud drive or has a link to download it from?

Rick

Yeah I have it, do you have an ftp server or something and i'll upload it to you ?

Thank you very much for the offer but I ended up loading the SU System 029 and my backup from the system that was patched to SU System 026 restored OK. Again thank you .

Rick

System 029 will probably be the last stable release for the 400 range as system patches 030 to 032 have now been proved to be defective by Avaya. However, Desktop 019 is OK to use with system 029.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I have updated BCM 400 to latest system patch032 and desktop 019, there has been many Callpilot manager issues. This was working fine last week, do you think this might be an issue.

To put it in simple terms!. Yes it will be a problem. Desktop 019 will be OK. You will need to do a backup and use a new hard drive with release 4.0 software.

Keycode and then Patch it up to SU029, THEN DK019, although I'd stick with 018. Finally do the restore using your backup. You should be OK with that.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back