Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM Lan CTE to Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard77

Vendor
Jul 9, 2008
CA
Anyone heard of a way to utilize a LanCTE license to integrate with an Exchange Server (2003 or 2007). Try to integrate a 3rd party unified messaging & voice mail solution to a BCM400.

Thanks. Have you had any luck integrating a BCM with an Exchange Server? I heard there was another way with an analog gateway, but have been unable to find one that would work. That is why I thought maybe the LanCTE would work...guess not

~ rb77 ~

BCM 50r3.0 has a new feature just released within a patch called Message Forwarding.
This allows VM messages and faxes to be forwarded to any valid email address.

1) Need Unified Messaging Client keycodes, 1 license for each user with feature.
2) In Callpilot manager, setup the SMTP server information under Configuration --> System Properties.
3) Check "Enable Message Forwarding" on desired Class of Service. ( I enabled it on COS 7)
4) Access mailbox via Mailbox Manager application to enable in mailbox.

-SD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back