Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM call pilot sending calls straight to General Delivery mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

AShammah

Vendor
Sep 7, 2023
US

Hi,

I have a BCM call pilot that is sending calls directly to the general delivery mailbox.

I dont see any extensions set to fwd i reinstalled call pilot fresh and the problem still persists.
It will even bypass touchtone gate. If I disable the GD mailbox the system will tell callers the GD mailbox is unavailable and send callers to the main menu.

Thanks for your help,
Al

Is it happening when you dial any internal extension number or if you dial any DID/DDI incoming call?.

Have you checked your target lines?

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I figured it out I had public received number length set to 10 instead of 12. Switched it to 12 all is good now :)

I'm new to BCM Im switching out a Cics here. Another thing i noticed in the BCM is feature 649 doesnt work with my voip lines on the BCM as it did on the Cics.
I'd like to add a line pool button as on the old system.

Thanks for your help,
Al :)

F64 uses line pools only, your now in the big leagues using dest codes, therefore program "External Auto Dial" to dial 9.

I not a fan of of that, what's the difference between pressing 9 and press another button?
The 9 is faster because your finger is closer to the other digits after dialing 9.
[clown]

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I'm not a fan of that either. I'm not a fan of seeing extra 9's everywhere either haha.

I found a slight work around for F64. Using my 4FXO terminal I added those same lines to the BCM via analog ports
for outgoing calls ONLY using F648. Which works for me because those are TLS lines and I cant find TLS settings in the BCM.
Not that the encryption will do anything haha.

I setup Callpilot AA to answer Target line 125, 0-oper to hunt group 473.
So now the sets with the target line set to "apper only" receive and log CLID info once the call comes in to AA. Something I couldnt do on the Cics.

On t7316e sets:
Line:1 F648
Line:2 TL,125
[pilot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back