Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevomorrison

Programmer
Aug 31, 2006
CA
I have two BCM 50 3.0 systems with sip trunks between the 2. I want to be able to call between system on each CCR tree. For example, when i call system A i want to be able to call system B by just dialing their 3 digit extension in the CCR tree. Currently if i assign the extension a path in the CCR tree such as path 1 it transfers to the other system no problem. But if i try to dial the 3 digit extension it says something like the person you are calling is unavailable. Is this possible.

I would watch the sip trunks with bcm monitor. This may give you indication if the call is being setup. I have a feeling its not. Do the vm ports have access to the sip trunks?

Yes they do have access to the sip trunks and no they do not access the voip trunks on the other system.

I think you need to enable network transfers in the voice msil networking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back