Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 Rel6 COMBO-33 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarmock

Technical User
Oct 23, 2005
GB
Has anyone tried the COMBO-33 patch recently released for BCM 50 rel 6? I am interested in the Dosconnect timer for analog trunks.

I have a feeling that parameter was there before but not working correctly. As I have a system having issues with disconnect timers on analog trunks I have tried this patch.

However since doing so the event log is filling with:-

Service Manager - Voice over IP Gateway (feps) has stopped unexpectedly. Service Manager is attempting to restart the service.

I was having that FEPS restart issue on a 450 on my SIP trunks and loaded the latest patches a few weeks ago and haven't had a reccurence of the restart. I don't believe it had anything to do with analog liones though. I have another 450 with SIP trunking and without the latest patches and haven't seen that error since it was installed months ago.

Interestign - I wasn't getting it befoe (and was on BCM 50 Rel 6 SU 6. As soon as I loaded COMBO-33 it started to happen.

I did a L2 reset and took it back to SU6 and restored a backup - the FEPS issue has gone away. When I get chance I'll reload COMBO-33 to repeat this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back