Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 ICC - Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

DScot

Technical User
Apr 14, 2007
US
Hi Everyone,

I have a client running ICC on a BCM 50 Rel 6.0. The issue they're experiencing is the Holidays set under Auto Attendant are not working for call center calls. The lines are set to go right to the call center skillset (they only have one). However, when a Holiday is defined and an associated greeting is attached and hours are set, nothing happens even if all agents are logged out. If all agents are logged out the overflow rule takes over. Doesn't the Holiday Table over-ride ICC Skillset calls? I suppose I need help on how and where are Holidays defined for ICC Skillset calls? Any know?

When you look at the holidays settings you will see its a greeting table.

This means it used to front an auto attendant menu

The greets are aa greetings and the CCR is CCR menus.

There fore it only fronts an auto attendant.

Call center has its own greets and overflow rules.

You could make the line ring the greeting table first with a transfer node going to your skillset dn.

This way you will be using the auto attendant and therefore holiday greetings will the apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back