Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashboosh

MIS
Mar 2, 2008
SA
Hi
I could not find a forum for the Nortel BCM50 systems here, so pls dont mind to post this Question here.

I am a novice in the Telephone systems and having couple of BCM50 units. I would like to know the following:
- How to setup an Auto Attendant in Business Element Manager Ver. 2? ? From recording the voice, attaching to lines, and forwarding the line according to the user selection.

- How to name the DNs? for example user A (DN=100) calls User B, when ringing it will display the USER A instead of the DN 100.

- Finally, Is there a complete reference book of Business elements Manager with each of its menus description? At present I dont have a compatible telephone set to use TELSET configuration, also i prefer GUI application. So please help me with Business Element Manager way of configuration only.

Thanks for any input

All documentation for the BCM50 resides on the hardrive. Simply enter the IP address with a web browser, and enter the default username and password.

Adversity is Opportunity

And future references, select the Business Communications Manager (BCM) forum for future posts related to the BCM50.

Regards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back