Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 CallPilot - Off Premise Notification, Gen Del Mbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyger

Technical User
Jul 15, 2009
CA
Having an issue here...

Thying to get off premise notification to a phone number from the General Del. mailbox. It's just not working. I even tried assigning the gen del mbox to an extension, giving that extension access to the pool I want, but stil will not work.

Has anyone ever tried to get off prem notification from the gen del mbox to call a phone number?

I also tried to get it to call an extension and a pager, but it will not pick up any lines in the pool to make the call.

Any suggestions?

I can get it to work for another mailbox, just not the gen del mbox. has anyone ever tried to do off prem notification with the gen del mailbox?

I do as usual...

log into the gen del mbox, admin (8), off prem (6), then I pick phone, I put in a phone number, then I tell it what time to call.

can't get it to work for gen del... but works on another mbox setup the same way.

has anyone out there tried this and got it to work?

ha ha... yeah, got it now... thanks fireeater! why didn't I check that out??? lol... I feel so dumbbbbbbb... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back