Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 backup to USB using Telset Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

adanMtz

Vendor
Nov 27, 2007
US
Hi,
I have a customer who was left without service from original installer, and now without user and password to login to Element Manager. I would like to do a complete backup to the USB using telset.
Could you help me in how to get that working?
I am not able to find anything related to backups using telset credentials.

Backups and programming are done via a program called Element Manager, this is available for download on the main page of the BCM.
Do a Level 2 Reset for factory reset.

Best to hire a BCM tech.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you for your rssponse,
I would preffer to keep the key codes intact, I would like to just reset element manager access back to nnadmin and password PlsChgMe! which level will maintain that 1 or 2 ?

Per what I said above.

You can have an authorized vendor extract key codes for you so you can keep them on file or ask the client for them as they should always be supplied them.
You can google the part number to see how it comes out of the box as well, maybe there is no codes depending on everything.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Underneath the BCM 50 is a MAC address that is the system side ID. Can you post it here. Also download the latest and last copy of Element Manager via the link below.

There might be a method of gaining access onto your BCM system without losing the customers database.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back