Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCm 50 & 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevans1974

Technical User
Feb 22, 2011
BS
Hi
I have 2 BCM, A BCM50 at a remote site & BCM400 at head office, they are connected
I have them connected via SIP trunks. The BCM400 have a PRI that we would like the 50 to have access too to make local and LD calls also we want some DID on the 400 to ring at some extension on the 50.

How can i accomplish this.

This is what have been done so far.
. In telephone resource 9A was added to the IP routing table.
SIP trunks was giving remote package 05. The line pool of the sip trunks was added to it.

add 9 to the destination code and rout it to the sip trunks

I have done all of this but nothing happend.

Getting the 50 to use the PRI of the 400 isn't that bad to set up. But as far as I know you cannot use DID's or make any trunk for that matter ring at the remote. I'm sure if you look around a bit someone here can help u with your problem...hint

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

To get the DID to go to the other site you can use Line RE-Direct. So what you would do is take the inbound Target Line and re-direct it out to the remote side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back