Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 113 patch pulled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2002
US
Anyone know when and why the BCM050.113-CORE patch was pulled from Nortel's website? It actually fixed a bunch of echo issues we were experiencing.

because this patch "added" some problems to german-market profile.

telecom116
I also noticed that this patch was removed. I have installed it at 2 sites for echo problems. One site saw an improvement and the other did not. The only difference between my 2 sites is that I fully powered down and powered up the site that saw an improvement after the patch was applied. I did this because we also had to add a UPS at the same time by coincidence. Did you reboot any of the sites that you saw improvements at? The patch readme says that a reboot is not required, but????

Thanks
Rob

My field tech says he rebooted all the sites that he put the patch on.

Did not fix any echo issues that I've been involved with. Currently fighting with nortel for a resolution to this problem.

I have same echo problem on ip phone connected to bcm 50 is there any fix for that problem thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back