Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 450 Rls 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tball1

Technical User
Apr 4, 2010
US
I have a bcm 450 on release 6.0 has the last patches available thru Avaya issue. The voicemail service stops unexpectedly event code 10102 and 10002 . You can manually restart the service and about hour stops again. Any suggestions. thanks

Did you look up the event codes?

Maybe the hard drive is failing, voicemail is the first indicator since it relies on the hard drive.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Yes i checked the event codes it just says reboot system and contact local support group
The hard drive was my first choice for trying to replace any equipment at this time. thanks

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I need to update a few BCM50 R6's with the latest patches. Specifically...

BCM050.R600.SU.System-022.201412-1
BCM050.R600.SU.Desktop-005.201406-1
BCM050.R600.UTPS-138-1
BCM050.R600.SAMBA-136-1.zip

Can someone throw me a bone?

Thanks,
Todd -

So you need access to the pep's above or if some one still has them download?

Okay, will do.

My apologies for hijacking this thread. I thought I was creating a new thread at the time. Newbie mistake!!

Thanks,
Todd -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back