Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM-450 R1 Default Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvanw27

Technical User
Mar 30, 2022
US
Have a BCM-450 that is presently locked out after being turned over to a new owner. The admin is trying to find the default date that the system would revert to after complete power loss so Avaya Support can assist them. What would this be? 1.1.1970 is not working on the system.

I reset admin passwords all the time, I have never heard of the trying to revert a system to it's default date.
1. If Avaya does not know then who would?
2. Avaya no longer supports BCM.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Hello, I am the user in question (thanks nvanw27 for posting this for me while I figure out why my account wasn't working)

I'm not working with Avaya directly, I'm working with a local shop. They are trying to use the Password Of the Day tool to get into the nnsupport account. Its been a bit and the guy helping cant remember what the R1 450s default to. I'm just hoping someone knows/remembers/can reset one and find out. I cant use a set to find out as this system used all IP sets, and those all died due to a POE issue, and the DSM card I'm looking to use for the moment isnt setup in BEM yet so the sets are all blank.

I mean, it is a EOL product line XD

What method do you use? I wasn't aware of any besides "call Avaya for a PoTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back