Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 450 PRI problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

foneman1

Technical User
Apr 26, 2008
US
I have newly installed BCM450 that is fully patched. The PRI has been installed for a week now and it keeps going down everyday. I can always make outgoing calls but can not receive incoming calls. Telco is saying that the BCM is rejecting the calls. When I watch the BCM monitor I see the calls hitting the BCM and the line flicker two or three times and then the caller get dropped. If I disable and enable the PRI MOD the problem clears and it works fine for a while and then it goes down again. The alarm screen does not show any alarms related the PRI. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Newly released patch Combo-39 fixes this problem. Had it installed last week for the exact same problem. Worked like a charm.

Yes...however our site now has a set relocation problem.
When customer relocated 2 sets the system crashed.
When I changed DN's it did not take.

If anyone else has this issue please let me know so I can blame patch or we have a bug.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

We had the two same problems. The first one was resolved by the patch. The second one happended with phones that are connected over an MCK modem. So we tought that it was an incompatibility between BCM 450 and MCK. We will follow.

I installed the patch this morning, and i had not had any problems so far. Thank you so much.

Curlycord, I relocated several DNs on this BCM450 today using Element Manager and i had no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back