Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 450 Internal Delete Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPow

IS-IT--Management
Dec 21, 2017
US
We have a BCM 450 and I haven't messed around a lot with one but I needed to pull some CDR call logs and I was able to do that. But I accidentally deleted the files off of my computer and I ran some software to try and restore them and it found 1/2013 - 12/2015 but I needed from 1/2016 to current. So I tried to run the program again but it was only pulling current stuff. I contacted the vendor of CDRPuller.exe and they said that the client program doesn't delete the logs but flags the "internal delete" flag as delete. Is there a way to go into the BCM either through Business Element Manager or through SSH and have these reset? Thanks in advance for any direction.

I think your only chance is to use a tool such as ZOC and run this script to find out what files are present in SSH.

The attached encrypted ZOC script only views the CDR data. This might give you a clue on what exists.

With regards to any deleted records, you might have to consult the Linux command guide to find any prompt that undeletes them.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back