Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 450 CDR Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPow

IS-IT--Management
Dec 21, 2017
US
Does anybody know of a way to get to the CDR file location? I know in earlier version there was a download web page and I have even SSH into the unit but I don't get a command line option. I just need to be able to pull down all the CDR files since it was installed. Thanks!

I use a SSH tool called ZOC. You need to log in with SSH (port 22) and access the BCM at nnsupport level using the details from the BCM system site ID. Once logged in, you need to navigate to..

cd /var/nn/CDRDataFiles

From there, you can copy all the files externally to a USB stick or to a FTP Server.

For advance users, you can also delete them, which I do on systems that I rebuild with old data and the command

ls *.2019* | xargs rm -rf

will delete all the records generated in 2019!. Just change the year to delete any previous ones.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks FirebirdScrambler.

Unfortunately, when I login through ZOC I only see the following:

(0)---> Exit
(1)---> Reboot
(2)---> Shutdown
(3)---> Safe OS
(4)---> Configuration Reset
(5)---> Software Reset
(6)---> IP Configuration

I'm unable to get to the command line to try your recommendation. I'm not sure what you mean by your statement "access the BCM at nnsupport level". I tried logging in as the nnadmin also but no additional options. Any idea why I don't have an option for the command line?

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks and will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back