Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 page not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmajikman

Vendor
Jun 6, 2003
US
Can the card on the BCM 400 that has moh, page, page relay and two other connections be replaced like a pci type of card in a regular pc. The external page was working when I installed it a few days ago, it was wired to a bogen amplifier for the warehouse area and then it quit working, the room the system is in is rather hot btw. The plug is a stereo plug and I used a butt set and put it on monitor and I did not get any output from the plug using feature 62. The set up was wired to the tip and ring of the bogen amp as well. Any help would be appreciated and any part numbers would help as well. Thank You

Try pulling the plug out just a hair and turning it until you get page back may also try using mono plug that is the solution we have had to use in the past...

Thank you for the reply Gfyadair, I will try that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back