Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 calls drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

njphones

Vendor
Feb 21, 2002
US
I was working on a BCM 400 system trying to figure out why the 4 digit dialing did not work between locations, I remembered that each system had to have a unique name so I gave each system a unique name.
The four digit dialing now works, but users at one location now can not get an outside line-when they dial a number, they get a fast busy and then it drops.
In element manager, I can see it hitting the right channels, but then the call drops.
AT&T is saying it is not on their end, and I am left wondering what to do. This obviously needs to get restored asap- any ideas?

-Assuming you gave the unique name under "business name", on the system that cant call out is it a PRI?, if so go to Telephony Resources and click on PRI and then try unchecking "send name display".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back