Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 admin 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tincanphoneman

Technical User
Sep 13, 2005
US
Is it possible to get into callpilot admin and admin programming through a keyset, can someone help me with the process. I know passwords to get in using a laptop but I've tried similar steps as to getting into a BCM 50, with no progress.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Telset Administration voice mail (Feature 983)
User = SETNNA (738662)
Password = Passwords not allowed on these forum, but will tell you it's same as default for Norstar.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

All that curly wrote is correct. But if your BCM 400 is lower than R4.0, then you can't get into the Call Pilot programming through a system phone. You have to use the browser.

Also, if you are lower than R4.0 then you get into phone system programming using F**SYSTEM. Default password is the same as Norstar.

Brian Cox

F** system is NOT supported by Nortel. I've used it and never had problems, but I have heard horror stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back