Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

7upp

Technical User
Feb 4, 2008
US
I installed patch BCM.R400.SU.System.025-200912 to the system and now my ip phones will not come up. In my alarm table I can see the ip phones going out to down load firm ware, but the phones do not come up. Watching the displays on the IP phones it goes thru its normal process, but when it shows system.prv it fails.This the alarm Terminal Dn:5030: firmware version being upgraded from 0625C6J to bcmmode\0625C6R.bin. I did not install the desk top patch and I'm wondering if the new version of firmware for the IP phones could be in the desk top patch. Looking for suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Don

you can either use a pc as a FTP server and change the provisioning IP address of the phones and download updated firmware for the phones, or install SU28 that was released on 8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back