Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 400/11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

proactiv

IS-IT--Management
Sep 4, 2003
US
I have a BCM 400 w/4.0 software, I am trying to network it to our 11c in Chicago. We have a PTP T1 between the two. I setup the BCM trunks 060-084 for E&M wink, line pool A private. Dest. code 4A, absorb 0. Private access code 2, private recieved length 4, and loal access code 2. The extensions on the 11c ARE 4XXX. When I dial 4xxx from the BCM it accesses the last trunk 084 and seizes the trunk on the 11C and I get a fast busy. When calling the access code on the 11C it goes to the prime on the BCM instrad of the extensions.

Can someone walk me through the proper steps.

You need to make Target lines on the BCM with recieved private digits and assign to the sets. MCDN wouldn't hert either.

Thanks cook... Do I need to setup CDP in order to dial to the 11C? Right now I get a busy when making a test call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back