Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 3.70 SU Patch Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradttu

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2008
US
Hi All,
I'm hoping that someone can help me out by either locating or hosting a 3.70 SU patch. The file that was provided to me by my vendor, "BCM_370[1].213_SU.99.3.exe" is corrupt and they can't seem to get me one that works. :) Each of their files fail when I go to extract them.

I've searched online and I cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you in advance
Brad

It's available on the Avaya PEP site. Do you have access?. This file is over 300 megs. Do you have ftp access?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

No. I don't have access. I have an FTP client that I can use if that's what you're referring to.

You can email me offline at bstillwell@firstbasin.com if you want.

Thanks,
Brad

Did they provide it to you as a EXE or a ZIP?
If it's a ZIP try to use windows explorer to open the zip file. Then just copy & past the contents within the ZIP file to a new folder somewhere on your desktop or PC. That will automaticially copy the contents within the file instead of trying to ZIP extract the contents which can become corrupt.

It could be it's corrupting while un-ziping. If your getting it as a EXE then it sounds like the download timed out or was interupted while vendor was downloading it for you. If it's a local vendor have then login onsite with you and download it to a different workstation or laptop if possible this way you can watch the download status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back