Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 200 4.0 Night Ringing Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

adame11

Programmer
Sep 22, 2004
CA
I currently have a BCM 200 4.0. I set up a night service to ring the VM ext at night so callers go directly into the Auto Attendant(AUTO). It has worked for the past year without any issues. Last week we had a company outing and needed to close up shop 1 half hour early. for customer convience I Manualy placed the system into Night service by doing a F871. Now the Night service wont automaticaly switch to Night service. We have had to do it manualy for the past week. Ive verified the following settings.

Night Schedual time settings, Ring Svc=Auto,

P.S. The Control Set doesn't Display "Services On" anymore

Please help.

I'd do a Ftr#871, and then check to see if Auto is checked instead of Manual.

Adversity is Opportunity

already tried that. Ring SVC has always been set to Auto. Ive tried setting it to off then back to Auto but still no dice

when you press Service modes On "MODE soft key" you should see a *NIGHT SERVICE to show automatic is on.
IF you just see NIGHT SERVICE then manual mode is active.

Press F#871 to cancel manual service and the display will show " * NORMAL SERVICE " for auto mode.

THE (STAR) * lets you know what type of service mode is in use
Star for AUTO: *NIGHT SERVICE
or
Manual: Night service
nothi

is the control set still set to the phone you are using for night service? Maybe it somehow was changed ?

It's only dialtone-VZ

Thanks guys, But it must have been an issue with the clock. I disabled the NTP and re-sync it to the server and the problem fixed itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back