Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCA 6.5.1 "Out of Memory"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ce101

Technical User
Jan 12, 2004
US
Hi,

I have BCA 6.5.1 running on a Windows 2003 server. When I send a report to the BCA Scheduler from the BO full client, I got a "Out of Memory" warning and nothing was sent. How can I find out which server component is "out of memory"?

Thanks,
Fred

Use the server's monitoring tools. Event viewer will probably have an entry in the error category.
Cumulative hotfix 9 should fix - among many others - memory problems. Take a look in the readme to check if your problem is described.

Ties Blom

I downloaded and applied 6.5.2 and got the same error. I checked the event log and there is nothing related to the BCA.

I turned on tracing for all BO modules on the server and they all seemed to be running fine when the error occured. I can't find anything in the trace log reporting an "Out of Memory" error. Now I doubted if the send to BCA operation ever made it to the BCA server!

BTW, if hotfix 9 part of 6.5.2?

Thanks, Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back