Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Battery for Vantage Wireless Handset J2B1 (700512398)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsisk

IS-IT--Management
Nov 13, 2015
US
Hello All -

I have a Vantage J2B1 wireless handset unit that has a dead battery and I can't seem to find any information on the battery type so I can replace it. None of the markings on the battery itself lead to anything. Does anyone here know the battery type or model number?

Thanks!

According to the user guide, it is a 3.7 volt Li-Ion. I just ordered one this morning that fits that description. However, I have no idea on the shape/size. But if it is the shape/size of a standard AAA battery, you may look at the ICR 10440. Long story how I know this (and I'm not sure that it is what you are looking for), but I've never needed one before, and I find it interesting that you would ask this particular question on this particular day. Less than $10 on Amazon for a pair.

Please remember... If it's not the way that YOU would do it, that does not necessarily mean it's wrong. EVERYONE knows SOMETHING that you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back