Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Batching Image sets with Curves

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcartoon

Technical User
Jul 31, 2006
CA
Hello,
I was wondering if there was a way I could successfully batch a set of images with curves (of course separating by exposure to light). I used the eyedropper tool to get the desired color adjustment for the curves and I know I can't batch them as that will only use the coordinates of where I used the eyedropper and for some reason copying and pasting the curves isn't working.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions, or tips that could help me out so I'm not doing each image individually?

Cheers

...I take it you want to apply an identical curve to all your images, if so then you will need to set up an action in the actions palette using a curves adjustment layer and set this action to your batch command under automate...

...if you want to apply different curves to each image then you will have to do it manually...

andrew

Curves is probably one of the most powerful tools in PShop but unless the pics you wish to batch are extremely similar you may want to spend the time and do each separately.

Below is a great explanation of how curves work, it has served me well over the years.

Anyone who is, or wants to be doing image editing at a professional level needs to be as comfortable with Curves as they are with breathing

sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back