Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

basic modifying vfp6.0 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisaz

Programmer
Aug 23, 2000
US
I am trying to do a simple modification to a vfp6.0 system. I copied a simple screen and added it to the project. I later call the screen off a menu. I then changed the simple screen as needed (removed a few words etc...) I then rebuilt the application and ran it, but the simple screen appears as it did before I changed it. I obviously haven't done something right here. Any ideas?

thank you.

I suspect there's more than one copy of the form on your computer, and you changed the wrong one. if you click on the screen in the project manager, it will show you the path to the screen it's using. Look for it at the very bottom of the project manager window.

-BP (Barbara Peisch)

IT is amazing how you forget when you haven't looked at VFP in two years. I opened the project, clicked on code and there I saw it was calling the other screen. I changed it there and recompiled and everything seems fine.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back