Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

basic login question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowvoltageguy

Technical User
Mar 7, 2005
US
we inherited an audix system and the po did not supply the console password or login. can anyone tell me what the default is?

A Audix system can be a Audix R1, Intuity audix, a Definity Audix, a IS3, Audix Voice Power, or Modular Messaging. Which one do you have?

Da-vi'do
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

This is an AT&T Intuity. It is a lot more than we need (or want) has four cards with dual rj jacks in it as well as a card with an amphenal connector. It runs on Unix.

Hope this helps. Also, if you know anyone who needs something this big and has at least a two-port model, we'd be happy to trade!

I don't know any default password for the customer Intuity logins of 'sa' and 'vm' , but you could try sapw or vmpw. You could also try the 'craft' login and crftpw or crftpw1 as the password.
Otherwise you would have to have call Avaya and they can change it for $80 or $130 last time I heard. They will need a phone line connected to the inads port on the INtuity to do that.

There is also the info on thread689-563997 but some people say that info is only good on Mach 3 Intuitys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back