Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bartender 7.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoek

Technical User
Jun 15, 2011
NL
Hello,

I'm not really a technical user and my IT English is not that good, but I have a question about Bartender.
When we use a / in a number. FE 218003/M25, Bartender shows an extra o, the number will be scanned as 218003/oM25, and it doesn't comunicate with our system anymore.
Does anyone one now what I did wrong?? Pls help!
Thanks!

You may have a formatting character /
See this from the Help section of Bartender

Using Control Characters as Literal Characters
If you wish to use a control character as a literal character, you may do so by placing a back slash (\) immediately before the control character or placing a string of control characters within quotes.

Displaying and/or Printing Literal Characters
By default, the literal characters in your input mask will be displayed in the label viewing screen and printed on your labels. However, sometimes you may want to display the literal characters to assist in data entry when using prompt at print time, but do not want them to print on your labels. You can so this by disabling the Print Literal Characters check box. However, they will be displayed in the corresponding reply boxes of any prompt dialogs that are displayed during a print job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back