Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Barcode Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpreston

MIS
Mar 4, 2015
GB
Hi

I have a barcode as below

"*RD-" + Totext({JourneyHeader.JourneyNumber},"0")+"*" and this as Font of Free 3 of 9 and size 42. However, when I refresh the rep[ort it does not show any barcode at all.

If I change it to "RD-" + Totext({JourneyHeader.JourneyNumber},"0") with Font of Free 3 of 9 and size 42.then it displays the barcode.

However using this format does not work in our Business system.

We have a report that uses the first example ("*RD-" + Totext({JourneyHeader.JourneyNumber},"0")+"*") and this works fine.

I have copied the barcode exactly the same as the report that works but cannot get it to show. Any ideas please.

Thanks

Hi

I have this working to some extent except from the business system. I am getting

ufl 'u25azalea.dll' that implements this function is missing

I have googled the life out of it and implement the azalea 32bit files, even tried the 64 bit one but still wont work.

Any ideas please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back